Subject: Attorney Consultation
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: James Kent Shira <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 12:03:51 -0600

Dear Mr Shira ,

The link I have in the email  for Attorney consultation is stale .

I have now been " beaten up " having wasted ~ $1200 but back at square 0 
evicting the avowed satanists here .

Our previous email linking to details of this extreme situation is at
http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y21/Re__124662_-_PNC_-_Bob_Armstrong_-_Attorney_Consultation_-_Bob_Armstrong_([email-masked])_-_2021-10-29_1603.eml

$400 for an initial consultation now seems appropriate . But I want to 
know that it will include a commitment to handle the situation to 
completion , ie: essentially a retainer .

Simply an hour consultation won't get it done . The situation now is 
more : whatever it takes .

Please get back to me with whatever link to whatever form I need to fill 
to start our relationship .

Bob Armstrong

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> -- 719.337.2733
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

-- 28124 State Highway 67 Woodland Park CO 80863-9711