Subject: Lawyer(s) needed , eviction and probate .
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: Bart DePalma <[email-masked]>, Mark Tschetter & Vic Sulzer <[email-masked]>, Wayne Vaden <[email-masked]>, Tony Rossi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Allen <[email-masked]>, Jason Mikesell <[email-masked]>, Scot Kersgaard <[email-masked]>, Tim Cox <[email-masked]>, Kimberly Jordan <[email-masked]>, Sabrina McCoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 17:28:49 -0600

/I am shopping for lawyers who , like my old Northwestern friend , //Ken 
Flaxman <https://www.kenlaw.com/>//, said : wins the cases he should win .//
//You are among those recommended to me ./

For overall familiarity with the situation , see Wed.Aug,20210818 
<http://cosy.com/y21/Wed.Aug,20210818.html> & 
Wed.Aug,20210804_MMM_special 
<http://cosy.com/y21/Wed.Aug,20210804_MMM_special.html>

Three tasks , 2 tranches :

  * Protection against criminal tenant     Eviction of that tenant

  * Probating per stirpes distribution of a family trust

Uniquely , all relevant documents are already online at http://CoSy.com 
<http://CoSy.com>

First priority :

  * For a rare time in my life , I am physically scared . I have a
    criminal , literally satanist , family who have committed criminal
    acts , and who , specifically Tony Poland , assaulted me and caused
    me perhaps permanently damaged my right eye . Here's a further
    description in response to my FaceBook post
    <https://www.facebook.com/Bob.Armstrong.CoSy/posts/10159922429471617> .

    | \/ |
    Michael J. Dunn
    <https://www.facebook.com/michael.j.dunn.3?comment_id=Y29tbWVudDoxMDE1OTkyMjQyOTQ3MTYxN18xMDE1OTkyMjYzNzc3NjYxNw%3D%3D&__cft__[0]=AZWHtZcqVdZ00e_kT2t9moK1x1PZiwsfjq-gfC3SisI2POx5QB-fVpy4W02fHF9eHSAPAf26f_-6OVzKqHexO0-1S5ikTBfZ1QcVYZ5GYvE_COAAwuq6dmkFE0FJV8UI5o8&__tn__=R]-R>

    May you be a blazing success!

    Bob Armstrong
    <https://www.facebook.com/Bob.Armstrong.CoSy?comment_id=Y29tbWVudDoxMDE1OTkyMjQyOTQ3MTYxN18xMDE1OTkyMzY3OTE3MTYxNw%3D%3D&__cft__[0]=AZWHtZcqVdZ00e_kT2t9moK1x1PZiwsfjq-gfC3SisI2POx5QB-fVpy4W02fHF9eHSAPAf26f_-6OVzKqHexO0-1S5ikTBfZ1QcVYZ5GYvE_COAAwuq6dmkFE0FJV8UI5o8&__tn__=R]-R>>Michael
    J. Dunn
    <https://www.facebook.com/michael.j.dunn.3?__cft__[0]=AZWHtZcqVdZ00e_kT2t9moK1x1PZiwsfjq-gfC3SisI2POx5QB-fVpy4W02fHF9eHSAPAf26f_-6OVzKqHexO0-1S5ikTBfZ1QcVYZ5GYvE_COAAwuq6dmkFE0FJV8UI5o8&__tn__=R]-R>

    Thank you . Definitely follow http://CoSy.com
    <http://CoSy.com/?fbclid=IwAR39V9JnTEINw0tC5bE3MTjBimrz5T89CR27Z9h1jf-2Dq8h1VOIJ64xFYg>
    blog posts .
    It is bizarre and frightening as a sedentary 76 to be assaulted and
    damaged by a 52 yr old manual worker who received not a bump , both
    because I did not assault him , and showed myself absolutely
    incapable of defending myself against him , that he can file papers
    with the court to claim dominion over my entire property permitting
    him to even break locks to access common storage areas where he has
    already destroyed much valuable memorabilia of mine .
    (Destroyed at least one leg of the original glass table
    <http://www.glasstables.cosy.com/> I made in Manhattan in the late
    `80s .  It's not possible to break 1%2in glass without malice . )
    | /\ |

    So the first task is to regain control of my own property and remove
    these destructive criminals .

    All of the documentation concerning this matter is and will be online at
    http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/
    <http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/> .

Next , & larger :

  * Due to actions by my sister and her daughter resulting in the assets
    of our family Mary E.J Armstrong trust for the benefit of our late
    dependent brain damaged brother , Jack , being put under the control
    of Lotus Fiduciary Group <http://lotusfiduciarygroup.com/> ( whose
    website is currently broken ) who consumed ~ $250,000 marketable
    assets leaving only the 2 real estate assets , my residence : 28124
    Hwy 67 Woodland Park , CO 80863 , and our sister Joyce's residence :
    9555 W Cornell Pl, Lakewood, CO 80227 .
    These properties at the time of my of my brother's death in 2017
    were worth about $1,250,000 .

    Lotus even failed to pay Colorado taxes on the disposal of Jack's
    individual inheritance .
    Nor did they even finish the probating and per stirpes distribution
    of the trust .

    Even before the death of our brother , Joyce and her daughter
    fraudulently attempted to transfer ownership of the Lakewood
    property to out of state LLCs .  Looking up the property now ,
    Zillow reports it was sold for $1,745,000 February 25 .  Given that
    the Trust has never been probated and distributed , that is
    undoubtedly an unlawful sale .

    Cleaning up this mess , and securing clear title to this Woodland
    Park property , and the per stirpe distribution of the difference in
    the values of the properties of the trust is the more complex task .

    All the documentation of this history is at

I have put everything into bringing */CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/> , to the 
point of marketability ( See Wed.May,20210519#4th.CoSy 
<http://cosy.com/y21/Wed.May,20210519.html#4th.CoSy> & 
Wed.Mar,20210310#4th.CoSy 
<http://cosy.com/y21/Wed.Mar,20210310.html#4th.CoSy> ) , subordinating 
these issues .
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>'s market is at this level of dealing with 
the /everyday business of life/ for high net worth individuals .  A 
fully peer to peer supported */CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/> box is $20,000 .

Certainly trading */CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/> and support , allowing 
peer to peer efficiency for these legal tasks would be optimal . And 
open the door to the legal support of */CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/> , the 
enterprise .

However , on a straight fee basis , since both these tasks are ones 
which , as Ken Flaxman put it : should *win* , I am only interested in 
those with the confidence to take these issues on contingent on their 
successful completion .

I look forward to your responses , suggestions , or links to attorneys 
who may be more directly interested or appropriate .

Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

--| 20210822.1727 |