Subject: I see you are back . Sabrina has no usable connection .
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: TonyPoland <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 18:19:35 -0600

Implementing the tools and procedures  to bring accounts up to date , 
auditable and audited  , is a necessary task .  I won't be able to 
complete it till Thursday PM or Friday tho because I need to get my 
blogPost out and have been hung on a bug .

Action item tho : Sabrina has no usable WiFi connection .  That needs to 
be fixed . She actually was having Hughs come out Saturday to look at 
putting in her own satellite source .

I told her we would get the network working and solid w/in 2 weeks .

But her access should be working /now .
/| 1817 | /

/You all sure are acting like you want to move .  If that's the case 
when we have reconciled accounts , let me know when you plan to vacate .
//
-- 
Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

--