Subject: Notice of Eviction and Termination of All property management functions
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Asa Poland <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 01:37:27 -0600

Tony & Gail ,

I'll get the official paper work to you Monday .

You /must/ know that no matter what other actions occur , in the end you 
will have to leave .

There is a real sense in which I consider it appropriate to consider 
this unique property an /ashram/ , in a sense a community .
You have terminally violated the rules .

So start planning . I have suggested thru Asa that you consider the San 
Luis Valley where apparently there is work -- and you like the area .

I considered Tony's aggressive refusal to start cleaning up the ` garage 
essentially a statement that youall plan to leave . It is clear that you 
have delusions about your position here .

Tony made the comment that this is not his first rodeo .  Well it's 
clear youall have lost . You were living in an old trailer in a national 
forest when you were given space here for that trailer at $250 a month .

You now have 2 trailers and the little barn which leased for $400 per 
month to previous occupants .

So Your montly rent for the time between now and your leaving , 
hopefully organized under your own timetable , but by Sheriff's force if 
it comes to that , is  |f( 250 250 400 )f +/ |>| 900.00 | per month .

Going back , from the time you took over responsibilities from Heidi , 
that will be accounted for as $650 % month .

I have been extremely lenient in your use of the place and your creating 
and modifying structures without authorization or permission . That 
resulted in you negligently burning down not just the structures you had 
added the legacy stable structures , but your trailer and personal 
possessions leaving you destitute .  I could have , and perhaps should 
have evicted you then .

But , instead I loaned you my CitiBank credit card to buy the tools and 
other needs to get you back on your feet .  On this card you over $3000 
just in 2019 . Much was paid back , I need to finish auditing the exact 
amounts . Plus I gave open use of my car , which you agreed to buy for 
$3500 . Again I will be completing the auditing of all our accounts 
before any court dates .

Also I have allowed you to stay despite the pilfering , theft of liquor 
, irresponsible weapons behavior , multiple damages to trees and other 
structures , and a continuing altering and arrogating for your own use , 
without discussion or approval various items and areas .  I no longer 
have any tools .

And in addition , despite provision in the original lease with Heidi , 
you have had guests , particularly Amanda , who created additional 
nuisances and costs .

But all of this is essentially moot given your criminal cutting the 
wires in my bathroom breaker box to Sabrina's cabin .  And then sending 
the most pathetic insulting denial of the act in a message to Sabrina .

For this CRIMINAL act , there is no recourse . You MUST leave .

I have thought of calling Manfred for his advice , but have not yet . If 
you still have a working relationship with him I have no desire to 
destroy it . I just want you to Leave with the least addition friction .

I also will not post this crime to your various business and social 
media sites .

We accomplished a number of useful things together . You are in much 
better financial shape than you were when you arrived . And it is clear 
my generosity and easy going nature contributed to that .  I don't have 
to go back very far to find emails , etc , with Gail referring to the 
/family/ , aka , /ashram/ , like relationship .

I acknowledge the value of your unauthorized enhancements of the lil 
barn you now live in . But that just helps compensate for the 
destructions you have caused .

You are free to take with you any of the hardware , like the video 
surveillance you have installed .

Please do the sensible thing and plan to move out without further issues 
and before the Sheriff's department must do it forcefully

I am sorry it ends this way , downward rather than upward .

-- 
Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

--

Subject: Re: agreement
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: tony poland <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 10:41:52 -0600

| 20210618.0944 |*
Tony , I resent like hell your disrespect of my priority to /get out my 
news letter yesterday /Wed.Jun,20210616 
<http://cosy.com/y21/Wed.Jun,20210616.html> which you know is my highest 
priority --  and is a /lot/ of intense work .

I said repeatedly " /this weekend/ " . But you've kept badgering .

I've converted your ` chats which I find virtually unreadable on FB , 
and not archivable to 
http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y21/Chatlog210618

That's where all documents will go to be accessible by any parties which 
may get involved , eg: court .

We have had /many/ opportunities to go thru these issues , but generally 
even when invited over here , you seem anxious to exit at the first 
cigarette break .

So we will address this today -- altho I had wanted to do things in a 
more orderly manner and meet this weekend .

KK's suggestion of a mediator is perhaps useful . But the only person I 
see reasonable for that would be Manfred .

In any case , I'm going to take a shower now . Then unpack whatever you 
say in your run-on paragraph below , and then start aggregating the 
accounts which we both agree have been woefully casual .

Perhaps we can aim at getting together here , you with your computer , 
around  1600 .

Please use email for all serious communication .

BA *| 20210618.1040 |

On 2021-06-16 21:34, tony poland wrote:
> Bob, after today the agreement between us has changed on your part 
> therefore you broke the agreement by taking an established benefit of 
> mine with no compensation. You stated "what is a verbal agreement?" 
> clearly shows you think you can just claim we had no agreement and 
> that's all it will take for you to remove me from this property. When 
> we agreed to do property MGMT for our rent we paid $250.00 per month. 
> So property MGMT. covers rent so you think i was doing all this work 
> with my own money so you could benefit from your only income while i 
> get less benefits? Bob wake up from your sleep, its not that simple 
> you are bound by law to honor the agreement all the work at my cost is 
> called sweat equity, a term im sure you have no idea of but its law, 
> it prevents unscrupulous homeowners like you from conning contractors 
> into to improving there property then one day like today comes and the 
> con artist owner tries to make him leave the property while he gains 
> all the benefits. I have all the proof i need to establish my claim, 
> so you are letting a two bit con man perswade you into a law suite 
> that i will win and try to remove me until its settled i wish you 
> would. If you do not have you numbers in order to prove your standing 
> you can not win i have planned for this day since i agreed to it, 
> Until im compensated for losing my benefit  i will not move one item 
> from that garage and i all of the repairs that were planned will not 
> go forward so you are aware you have 70 amp on a 30 amp wire for a 
> tenant. You are responsible for the proper codes to be applied to a 
> rental i have on many occasions inform you of this and have the 
> materials for the job it will be a $1000.00 dollar job maybe your new 
> partner will pay it but under the circumstance im not prepared to do 
> the work under our verbal agreement that you broke. You may want to 
> consider if the ole con man himself is worth all the legal issues that 
> will arise from your new partnership. One thing for sure i will not do 
> any repair work until this is settled so its up to you to make the 
> choice between your agreement, your livelihood or your new 
> business partner. Its apparent you are not well versed in the legal 
> issues surrounding this situation i would encourage you re search your 
> legal standing before you find your self in a civil action that will 
> not end well for you its not a game bob im smarter than you think bob 
> your not as honest and transparent as you claim but i expect that from 
> humans so i prepared for this situation from day one and you have no 
> idea what the numbers are and could not produce proof you admitted 
> that today, so let me know when you have your papers in oder i wont 
> waste time other wise no more bullshit bob. i will wait for your reply 
> if you don't want to resolve it in a timely manner then i will be 
> forced to proceed with a civil action and this is notice i plan to do so.
>
> have a good day

-- 
Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

--

May 29, 2021, 8:14 PM
You sent May 29 at 8:14 PM
So here's a serious self described ` satanist : 
https://www.westernjournal.com/report-finds-convicted-killer-decapitated-cellmate-guards-lied-cover-negligence/
XMA Header Image
Report Finds Convicted Killer Tortured and Decapitated Cellmate Right 
Under Guards' Noses
westernjournal.com

June 16 at 4:12 PM
Wed 4:12 PM
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 4:12 PM
Hey Bob when can we meet it's imperative we get 2 agreements one for 
property MGMT and repairs this issue will not go away it will become a 
legal matter so your response is critical let me know soon
You sent June 16 at 4:25 PM
As I said , this weekend .

June 16 at 5:07 PM
Wed 5:07 PM
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 5:07 PM
Trash day is tomorrow just letting you know
You sent June 16 at 5:07 PM
You sent June 16 at 5:17 PM
Which really means this evening .
All the documents concerning our relationship should be at 
http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/ which is rather stale .
XMA Header Image
Index of /ResidentialServices/Private
cosy.com

Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 5:29 PM
i have my documents those are your documents
Antonio Poland

Antonio sent June 16 at 5:29 PM
As a general rule of Colorado law, an oral contract is just as 
enforceable as a written contract. ... An unsigned written agreement may 
be evidence of an agreement between the parties. An agreement may be 
oral or implied by the parties' conduct. (Behavior of the parties is 
consistent with terms of the alleged contract.)May 3, 2017
Antonio Poland

Antonio sent June 16 at 5:30 PM
you may want to research before you think you can get out of this legaly
Antonio Poland

Antonio sent June 16 at 5:32 PM
the laws are designed for a homeowner like you letting a person like me 
repair all your problems and then evict them so its all free work i dont 
know if you realize my good friend john is a real estate attorney he has 
already advised me of my legal standing this aint my first rodeo and you 
wont win
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 5:33 PM
let me know when you have your paper work i wont waste time until you 
can prove your standing

June 16 at 5:54 PM
Wed 5:54 PM
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 5:54 PM
sweat eq·ui·ty
/swet 'ekw?de/
Learn to pronounce
nounINFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
noun: sweat equity
an interest or increased value in a property earned from labor toward 
upkeep or restoration.
"we've had to rely on sweat equity"

June 16 at 6:53 PM
Wed 6:53 PM
You sent June 16 at 6:53 PM
Why don't you just send me an email . This msgr is too clumsey & hard to 
read .
Are you better or worse off for your time here ?

Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 7:03 PM
That's a question to ask your self Bob it's simple we had an agreement 
you broke the agreement now it must be in writing to continue I have 
standing under Colorado law I will purse my legal option you really need 
to research it before you get into an area you obviously are not familer 
with it's up to you to prove your side in the court I'm the petuoner you 
will be the respondent I make the claim you dispute it and if it does 
not get resolved with in reason I will file an action no bullshit

Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 7:07 PM
Also I want to let you know in the spirit of discovery my camera at the 
barn recorded everything said today so your audio was recorded and it's 
a simple matter now to prove our agreement that you said didn't want to 
acknowledge today I will encourage you to cease and dissit any 
arrangements with other parties until this is resolved
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 7:09 PM
It's not a game Bob it's legal liability that you are responsible for 
and you will be held to the letter of the law I have prepared for this 
since our agreement was made it's not the first time it's happened and I 
knew not to trust anyone on this situation so I prepared

Yesterday at 11:08 AM
Thu 11:08 AM
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent Yesterday at 11:08 AM
bob did you get my email? time is ticking with this issue ignoring it 
will not make it go away. i strongly suggest you address the matter 
before its too late.
You sent Yesterday at 11:10 AM
I said this weekend . I'm busy finishing 
http://cosy.com/y21/Wed.Jun,20210616.html
XMA Header Image

Wed.Jun,20210616
cosy.com
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent Yesterday at 11:25 AM
this is more important than cosy but you decide time is of the essence i 
dont think you understand your situation the lesson your about to learn 
will be epic let me know the time and day to meet two weeks is a 
reasonable time frame so Monday starts two weeks for a resolution or you 
will face the consequences of your actions.
You sent Yesterday at 11:27 AM
If you want to deal with this bull shit tomorrow , OK . What time ? 
Bring your computer .

Yesterday at 11:44 AM
Thu 11:44 AM
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent Yesterday at 11:44 AM
I have my documents you think it's bull shit it's a serious legal issue 
unless you prove otherwise you are guilty of fraud Bob so thinks it's a 
game when you don't even pay tax on rentals or income if that is reveled 
this bullshit will be the least of your worries I'm not playing Bob your 
not in charge the game was over before it started if I file an action 
against you how will you even get to the hearing maybe your new business 
partner will take you

Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Thu 7:30 PM
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent Yesterday at 7:30 PM
I'm guessing by your ignorant responses to my messages you don't get it 
Bob. So I will lay it out one more time for you. I have proof and 
witness that you broke our agreement in an attempted fraud as defined by 
Colorado law. Not only that I'm being nice by not alerting the county of 
your tax evasion on rental tax and by not reporting your income to the 
IRS how about code enforcement? The more I think about you screaming at 
me that I owe you money the more I want to pick up the phone and report 
your evasion and I still may do so before the two weeks I don't even 
need that to win easily in court you will regret the words you said to 
me I know you think your smart Bob maybe I should let you know your not 
as smart as you think at the rate you are piling up charges I will own 
this property before this ends
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Times ticking Bob time for honesty and transparency

Subject: Re: total of work completed
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: Warrdaddy 88 <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 10:14:20 -0600

| 20210620.0924 |*
I didn't get done the accounting starting with Citibank I had hoped to 
Friday , and yesterday I was too tired .  I will today .

Please show us the agreements to the amounts for each of the items you 
cite .  And also any agreement for the use of the garage and any other 
structures .

My first item will be $15,000 for the destruction of the classic stable 
and surrounding fire damage which still remains .

I suggest we have Manfred come visit as an arbitrator .

I still am totally unclear just what triggered this decision to end our 
relationship which I believe has been mutually useful for both me and 
for your family , including Asa whose immaturity has caused many 
problems . ( I do see progress . ) Not to mention Amanda . You know you 
are much better off both with your living arrangements and financially 
than you were when you came here .

Just what agreement have I broken ?  There has been no action taken by 
me of any kind other than a request to clean sufficient space out of the 
garage for bed for occasional use . I think it has long been recognized 
that the garage needs to be cleaned up and made livable at some point in 
any case .

Note that my long published /Wasting our Time/ Tariff 
<http://cosy.com/LegacyBobAFrontPage.html> ( Middle of page , light blue 
area ) is " 16.67  $ % minute "  , $1000 per hour .

I do agree that our accounts need to reconciled . And */CoSy/* 
<http://cosy.com/>'s far more capable of it now than , and I have more 
allocatable time say , even a year ago .

I am sorry you are taking this path because surely we cannot go forward 
with such animosity . And you are exploring alternative living 
arrangements .

As I say , I will be working on precise accounting the rest of the day 
and as long as needed since I don't have a blogPost to get out this week .

Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

--

On 2021-06-20 05:21, Warrdaddy 88 wrote:
> i have attached the total of the money you owe me now that you 
> violated our agreement. when you have info to dispute the claim i will 
> meet if you want to sign a new agreement im willing as long as it 
> includes you buying me out of our previous agreement other wise when 
> the 2 week deadline expires i will file a lein on this property and at 
> the same time a civil against you. It was not wise to threaten me with 
> eviction and void our agreement now that your income is up and 
> thousands of dollars have been invested in your rental property, im 
> sure you dont mind if i leave now. let me know your plans and if you 
> plan to resolve this matter before this leads to a civil action and 
> could lead to investigations that carry jail time its a sham it had to 
> be this way but thats the choice you made now you will be held 
> accountable you had it too good i guess who could sit back wasting 
> time playing on computor and collect a living while other people 
> manage and maintain your rentals with their own money? the bigger 
> question is what moron would claim they never agreed to compensate 
> those who provide this for you? good luck with that defense the court 
> will rule against you in a very short hearing once i prove we had an 
> agreement then the only question will be if you violated the agreement 
> by threatening me with eviction so you could keep my investment and 
> render me homeless. my security camera audio proves that now the 
> question will be when will you settle the judgement. the court will 
> issue a judgment against you and i will lein this property and remain 
> here until you pay off my judgment. i hope you realize this and 
> conduct your self accordingly.and if you position is you never asked 
> me to do any work so you don't owe me you will be laughed out of 
> court. the choice is your let me know of your decision.

Subject: Agreement to past and going forward , interim report .
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: TonyPoland <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 08:47:16 -0600

| 20210621.1341 |*

One thing this brouhaha is doing is causing me to upgrade and extend 
accounting functions central to */CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>'s value , 
and integrate them with the history in *K*.*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/> .

My first goal is to get the CitiCard accounted in */CoSy/* 
<http://cosy.com/> . And I had to finish integrating old *K*.*/CoSy/* 
<http://cosy.com/> on the new Box .

I had not realized you were not here until the beginning of 2019 , and 
had built without permission , but without objection to the fait 
accompli  the structure which led to the fire which left you destitute 
and caused substantial and irredeemable damage to the property 
Mon.Nov,20191111 .  I have uploaded all day notes mention you or Gail in 
2019 to 
http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y21/TonyGail_y19_mentions.txt 
<http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y21/TonyGail_y19_mentions.txt> 
. I  haven't gone thru and edited irrelevancies ,  just the whole days 
notes .

      | ======================== | Mon.Nov,20191111 |
    ======================== |
    Tony & Gail & Asa burned out of lean to / stable & RV   | 0209 | |
    0905 |
    | Red Cross here | 1043 | | 1150 | w : 220.4 | 1244 | 

I see it was Tue.May,20190528 that I asked Gail to take over from Heidi 
. *| 20210621.1439 |

| 20210622.0714 |*
I have been surprised to find that my accounting was still almost 
entirely in *K./CoSy/* thru 2019 . I have spent a great deal of time 
enhancing functionality in *4th.**/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/> to analyze 
, first of all , the CitiCard accounting .  The rest , including the 
Rodeo , will be quicker now .

I see that within about 2 weeks , rather than evicting you , I gave you 
use of my CitiCard to help you get back on your feet . the account is 
uploaded to 
http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y19/CitiCard.txt 
<http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y19/CitiCard.txt> .
*| 0741 | | 0821 |*
It can be seen there were 2 payments totaling $700.00 made which I'll 
audit later along with y20 .
That leaves a net of -3861.80  for 2019 on the CitiCard .

I will hopefully be completing this accounting today or tomorrow .

You have used facilities /far/ beyond simply parking 1 trailer and using 
our water and electric .  So equating our accounts is far from simple .

It is a general principle that work done without authorization cannot be 
charged for after the fact . The vast majority of the work done and 
claimed by you falls in that category .  And some I consider to have 
/not /been in the best interest of the property . And many many items 
have been pilfered or disappeared . This include , of particular 
poignance , the very vape pipe you gave me for my birthday just days 
before the fire .  Of particular irritation , is essentially every tool 
I owned .

ALL WORK INCLUDING ANY TRIMMING OR CUTTING OF TREES MUST BE DISCUSSED 
AND SIGNED OFF ON BY ME FROM NOW ON .

The sloppiness of your work areas has long bothered .  The standards of 
this place have improved . But need to much further .

I have decided that cleaning out and organizing the garage into a decent 
work area with some accommodation for occasional guests is a near term 
priority .  The garage is NOT part of your deal .

It should be enough if I just say I want an area cleaned out for a 
friend to use . No further justification needed .

If you do not like these conditions , please let me know when you have 
alternate arrangements , and I can expect you to move out .

I will be continuing with the audit .

Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

-- *| 20210622.0845 |

Subject: Addendum : Agreement to past and going forward , interim report .
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 08:58:11 -0600

I forgot to remove the interest charge 20191211 from the Citi account . 
The net is

      -3861.8 -136.78 2_f -f |>| -3725.02

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Agreement to past and going forward , interim report .
Date: 	Tue, 22 Jun 2021 08:47:16 -0600
From: 	Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: 	TonyPoland <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

| 20210621.1341 |*

One thing this brouhaha is doing is causing me to upgrade and extend 
accounting functions central to */CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>'s value , 
and integrate them with the history in *K*.*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/> .

My first goal is to get the CitiCard accounted in */CoSy/* 
<http://cosy.com/> .  And I had to finish integrating old *K*.*/CoSy/* 
<http://cosy.com/> on the new Box .

I had not realized you were not here until the beginning of 2019 , and 
had built without permission , but without objection to the fait 
accompli  the structure which led to the fire which left you destitute 
and caused substantial and irredeemable damage to the property 
Mon.Nov,20191111 .  I have uploaded all day notes mention you or Gail in 
2019 to 
http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y21/TonyGail_y19_mentions.txt 
<http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y21/TonyGail_y19_mentions.txt> 
. I  haven't gone thru and edited irrelevancies ,  just the whole days 
notes .

      | ======================== | Mon.Nov,20191111 |
    ======================== |
    Tony & Gail & Asa burned out of lean to / stable & RV   | 0209 | |
    0905 |
    | Red Cross here | 1043 | | 1150 | w : 220.4 | 1244 | 

I see it was Tue.May,20190528 that I asked Gail to take over from Heidi 
. *| 20210621.1439 |

| 20210622.0714 |*
I have been surprised to find that my accounting was still almost 
entirely in *K./CoSy/* thru 2019 . I have spent a great deal of time 
enhancing functionality in *4th.**/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/> to analyze 
, first of all , the CitiCard accounting .  The rest , including the 
Rodeo , will be quicker now .

I see that within about 2 weeks , rather than evicting you , I gave you 
use of my CitiCard to help you get back on your feet . the account is 
uploaded to 
http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y19/CitiCard.txt 
<http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y19/CitiCard.txt> .
*| 0741 | | 0821 |*
It can be seen there were 2 payments totaling $700.00 made which I'll 
audit later along with y20 .
That leaves a net of -3861.80  for 2019 on the CitiCard .

I will hopefully be completing this accounting today or tomorrow .

You have used facilities /far/ beyond simply parking 1 trailer and using 
our water and electric .  So equating our accounts is far from simple .

It is a general principle that work done without authorization cannot be 
charged for after the fact . The vast majority of the work done and 
claimed by you falls in that category .  And some I consider to have 
/not /been in the best interest of the property . And many many items 
have been pilfered or disappeared . This include , of particular 
poignance , the very vape pipe you gave me for my birthday just days 
before the fire .  Of particular irritation , is essentially every tool 
I owned .

ALL WORK INCLUDING ANY TRIMMING OR CUTTING OF TREES MUST BE DISCUSSED 
AND SIGNED OFF ON BY ME FROM NOW ON .

The sloppiness of your work areas has long bothered .  The standards of 
this place have improved . But need to much further .

I have decided that cleaning out and organizing the garage into a decent 
work area with some accommodation for occasional guests is a near term 
priority .  The garage is NOT part of your deal .

It should be enough if I just say I want an area cleaned out for a 
friend to use . No further justification needed .

If you do not like these conditions , please let me know when you have 
alternate arrangements , and I can expect you to move out .

I will be continuing with the audit .

Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

-- *| 20210622.0845 |

-- 
Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

--

Subject: Fwd: list of transfers
From: tony poland <[email-masked]>
To: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 05:50:38 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: list of transfers
To: Warrdaddy 88 <[email-masked]>

One thing you fail to be considering is that you owe me more than just the
cost of CitiBank .

You *bought* the Rodeo which I let you use for months previously and which
already had suffered significant damage at *your* suggested number of $3500
. Since then I've been appalled by the abuse , much , obviously needless ,
that has reduced its value by a couple of thousand . And inside it has
generally been a mess worthy of Heidi .  It has had a number of problems
which you have been unable to fix and have apparently gotten worse . I have
suggested for quite a while that you take it to someone who understands
cars at this altitude and conditions : Vahsholtz
<https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&sxsrf=ALeKk00k-UjWOJcx9y3Y4Bl8okSP9S6jAg:1587942703354&q=Vahsholtz&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjI74bGm4fpAhVEOs0KHbk7DLUQBSgAegQIFRAn&biw=1263&bih=952>
.  At this point , it would have saved you a hell of a lot of time and
probably money .

But I have received 0 for your entire use ( and abuse ) of the car other
than the portion of the Citi interest on the pre-existing balance .  A
quick look at last year's account shows that to be about $150 .

But *that* doesn't count the 2 months IREA , 181.79 , now due on the Garage
electric you agreed to take over payment of because you completely control
the circuit .
 (' 20200512.0000 _f ` PSBT ` IREA  f( 521.69 181.79 )f  s" acnts :
95555787 95555792 arears 200.54 82.64 " ')

So , when are we going to talk directly ?

Bob A
--
On 2020-04-26 15:08, Warrdaddy 88 wrote:

The ledger is from the bank website I didn't notice any negative I will
look at when we determine the totals applied then we can agree on the
balance owed I think we should re evaluate the plan to repay , we already
agreed on the difference of interest paid, but the payment amount on my
part of the debt would not be $500 a month my payment should reflect the
amount of my debt not the previous debt already on the card. Somehow we
need to separate my amount from the previous balance we can get together
later maybe figure out how we can accomplish this.

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020, 1:27 PM Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Just back to work after taking a bath .
>
> What's with : " [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>* "
>
> Just off the top , you told me about the 4/24 transfer but it has yet to
> show in the PSBT account .
>
> I take it this is the ledger for your own account .
> Its weird the entries are negatives to " GAIL POLAND ACCOUNT # XX6119 AT
> EXT BANK ABA # 1021X.. : " but clearly the numbers are my PSBT account .
>
> I'll do the analysis in a while .  Might as well attach the Raw year to
> date CitiCard.csv  .
>
> What time can you be over ?  I'm here .
>
> On 2020-04-26 10:26, [email-masked] wrote:
>
> Bob, this the total of transfers to your bank. I need you to break down to
> which account these were applied to you should be able to show if all these
> funds were applied to citi bank you can e mail me the statement
>
> The total is 2989.95
>
>
>
> Sunday, April 26, 2020
>
> 9:30 AM
>
> 04/24/2020,,FUNDS TRANSFER,-200.0,,TRANSFER TO GAIL POLAND ACCOUNT #
> XX6119 AT EXT BANK ABA # 1021XXXXX
>
> 04/16/2020,,FUNDS TRANSFER,-200.0,,TRANSFER TO GAIL POLAND ACCOUNT #
> XX6119 AT EXT BANK ABA # 1021XXXXX
>
> 03/18/2020,,PREAUTHORIZED WD,-150.0,,CITIBANK BILL PAYMT 051400509206407
>
> 01/14/2020,,PREAUTHORIZED WD,-500.0,,CITI CARD ONLINE PAYMENT 200114
>
> 12/30/2019,,FUNDS TRANSFER,-400.0,,TRANSFER TO GAIL POLAND ACCOUNT #
> XX6119 AT EXT BANK ABA # 1021XXXXX
>
> 12/26/2019,,FUNDS TRANSFER,-200.0,,TRANSFER TO GAIL POLAND ACCOUNT #
> XX6119 AT EXT BANK ABA # 1021XXXXX
>
> 12/24/2019,,FUNDS TRANSFER,-500.0,,TRANSFER TO GAIL POLAND ACCOUNT #
> XX6119 AT EXT BANK ABA # 1021XXXXX
>
> 12/17/2019,,FUNDS TRANSFER,-400.0,,TRANSFER TO GAIL POLAND ACCOUNT #
> XX6119 AT EXT BANK ABA # 1021XXXXX
>
> 12/05/2019,,PREAUTHORIZED WD,-19.95,,TRASHBILLING.COM 10113(0) 191205
>
> 01/09/2020,,FUNDS TRANSFER,-220.0,,TRANSFER TO GAIL POLAND ACCOUNT #
> XX6119 AT EXT BANK ABA # 1021XXXXX
>
> 01/07/2020,,FUNDS TRANSFER,-200.0,,TRANSFER TO GAIL POLAND ACCOUNT #
> XX6119 AT EXT BANK ABA # 1021XXXXX
>
> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
> Windows 10
>
>
>
>
> --
> Bob A
>
> Peace thru Freedom
> Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
> --
>

-- 
Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/>
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita <http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm>
-- @CoherentSystems <https://twitter.com/CoherentSystems> --
* CoSy* <http://cosy.com/CoSy/>  The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math
*I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to
CoSy website for further reflection *
--