Subject: Re: Acnts
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 19:22:56 -0600

Hughsnet will be here the 12th .

| 20210629.1854 |
I'm further along than this , but this the sorted record of CitiBank 
transactions :
http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y20/Citi_sorted.txt 
<http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y20/Citi_sorted.txt>

I've done a couple of lines to aggregate the accounts :

      ` C:/CoSyBob/acnts/y20/BobA/Citi.Ctb F>/\ >t0> #
       t0 1 _i tsortc fmttbl| >t1> rUpdate
       t1 lfMV  `
    C:\CoSyWeb\ResidentialServices\Private\y20\Citi_sorted.txt >F
       t0 1 _at  nubgrpcx >t2> |  fmttbl|
       t2 dsc  t0 2 _at ' +/ 'm ,/ t2 1th ' at 'R ' +/ 'm ,L fmttbl|

    (
      "LOAF N JUG #0079 Q81 PUEBLO CO"            | 11.9000
      "THUMBTACK,* THUMBTACK 8665015809 CA"       | 657.1000
      "ADVANCE AUTO PARTS #64 COLORADO SPRI CO"   | 62.5500
      "WOODLAND TIRE WOODLAND PARK CO"            | 60.0000
      "CONOCO - ALTA CONVENIE WOODLAND PARK CO"   | 90.8600
      "CITY-MARKET #0431 WOODLAND PARK CO"        | 170.1600
      "LOAF N JUG #0006 COLORADO SPGS CO"         | 6.9500
      "ONLINE PAYMENT, THANK YOU"                 | -6850.0000
      "MCDONALD'S F10576 WOODLAND PARK CO"        | 9.3100
      "EMPIRE 3593 WOODLAND PARK CO"              | 126.8100
      "WENDY'S 3552 COLORADO SPRI CO"             | 18.7900
      "ACE HARDWARE AT STETSO COLORADO SPRI CO"   | 1.9400
      "INTEREST CHARGED TO STANDARD PURCH"        | 2231.7600
      "TRACTOR SUPPLY CO #188 WOODLAND PARK CO"   | 15.1800
      "CONOCO - HAPPY CANYON CASTLE ROCK CO"      | 30.0000
      "THE HOME DEPOT #1510 COLORADO SPRI CO"     | 54.7200
      "SMOKER S EMPORIUM COLORADO SPRI CO"        | 5.4100
      "WM SUPERCENTER #1434 COLORADO SPRI CO"     | 12.6400
      "CONOCO - SEI 22684 COLORADO SPRI CO"       | 15.0000
      "RETURN CHECK FEE - 030820"                 | 29.0000
      "1030820 CLK2PAY RTN R01-INSUFFICIENT FUN"  | 450.0000
      "O'REILLY AUTO PARTS 44 WOODLAND PARK CO"   | 154.6900
      "AUTOZONE 6577 800-288-6966 CO"             | 76.2000
      "AUTOZONE #3422 WOODLAND PARK CO"           | -76.2000
      "ELECTRONIC PAYMENT-THANK YOU"              | -150.0000
      "MEMBERSHIP FEE MAY 20-APR 21"              | 0.0000
      "LATE FEE - MAY PAYMENT PAST DUE"           | 29.0000
      "LATE FEE - JUN PAYMENT PAST DUE"           | 40.0000
      "1072720 CLK2PAY RTN R02-ACCOUNT CLOSED"    | 1500.0000
      "LATE FEE - JUL PAYMENT PAST DUE"           | 40.0000
      )

| ------ |
I hope to get our accounts audited up to date today .

| Finishing off  2019 |
  I have uploaded the sorted non PSBT bank transactions to 
http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y19/sorted_nonbank.txt 
<http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y19/sorted_nonbank.txt> .

As I have said , we will deal with the actual numbers .

BA

On 2021-06-25 22:45, Bob Armstrong wrote:
> |been hung up on email problems for a few hours |
>
> Just , an update but as I said things will be speeding up .
>
> I have uploaded my ledger lines from my 2019 text to 
> http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y19/BobA_acnt_ledgerlns.txt 
> <http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y19/BobA_acnt_ledgerlns.txt> 
> ,
>
> Aggregated by the ` from column :
>
>      AmazonChase  | 123.11
>      Cabin        | 9150.00
>      Citi         | 2254.24
>      Heidi        | 442.56
>      HeidiJo      | 250.00
>      KK           | 1050.00
>      Matt         | 0.00
>      MelanieHott  | 20.00
>      PLBvisa      | 131.60
>      PSBT         | 14115.61
>      PayPal       | 25.00
>      Pig          | 60.00
>      RV           | 1155.00
>      ResSvcs      | 400.00
>      Tony         | 550.00
>      WP.BedRoom   | 350.00
>      WP.Cabin     | 7850.00
>      WP.room      | 900.00
>      acrued       | 100.00
>      cash         | 15838.38
>      chk          | 60.56
>      citiVisa     | 499.27
>      lilBarn      | 2800.00
>
> I'll get back to this tomorrow afternoon .

-- 
Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

-