Subject: Re: Critical information
From: Wintress Black <[email-masked]>
To: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 13:06:13 -0600

See you don't get to require Asa to wash anything Bob. You have no
Authority to demand shit from any of us. And I'm considering your continual
repeating of wanting us all gone, a threat. So, in case you didn't read
what Tony told you the courts advised him to do, if you continue to
threaten us with eviction, then play the ostrich that you are, stick your
head in the sand. But when the Teller county sheriff comes knocking at your
door, you may want to answer it, and get educated on the law. You will
figure it out the hard way, I guess?? God forbid you do any research for
yourself! Just Google this: civil law suit filed against landlord for
breach of contract, including monetary amount owed for materials and
labor.  Any emails, or messages you send to us threatening us, we have
every right to do exactly what the court suggested for us to do, which is
too call the Teller county Sheriff's office, and I will certainly do that.
So, make no mistake you have no Authority to order or demand me or my son
to clean anything in your house at ALL!  and whenever you want your laundry
washed, dryer and folded, I will gladly allow you to do that yourself. The
only reason I did it before, is bc I knew the way you put everything in one
load, you were going to literally break your washer, and wouldn't have one
at all. But, now, clearly your entitlement ends today. There was no
agreement made to do any laundry or house cleaning in your house, and there
will be none honored.  I wish to have no more contact with you concerning
any of these matters. If you continue, I will consider that harassment, and
I will follow through with law enforcement. Good day.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021, 12:15 PM Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]> wrote:

> That's false :  " I want you all gone!"
>
> And nonsensical if I am saying one of his tasks going forward is washing
> the kitchen floor .
>
> I am sorry you all have decided to leave rather than be involved in the
> next step .
>
>
> On 2021-07-07 12:09, Wintress Black wrote:
>
> I was approached by squirrel last night, who was a witness to your hostile
> demeanor, directed towards Asa, yesterday. I'm astounded at the
> unprofessionalism being displayed by you. And he told me and I quote" I
> want you all gone!" Really Bob??? Might I suggest that you try and control
> your temper tantrums, in front of your tenants, and to refrain from acting
> like your entitled to free endless housework from me or my family. It's
> unacceptable behavior as a landlord, and will not be tolerated. Again, when
> there was any house cleaning done in your house, it was done by me, and
> only bc I was using your kitchen to cook and eat at your dining room table.
> Just curious, how many times did Heidi mop your kitchen floor? You remember
> her? The same bitch that used your Priceline credit card without
> authorization, and left here owing you thousands of dollars. And who also
> committed fraud by transferring your signature on her jeep loan documents.
>
>
> --
> Bob A
>
> Peace thru Freedom
> Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
> <http://cosy.com/>
> -- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita <http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm>
> --
> * CoSy* <http://cosy.com/>  The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math
> *I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to
> CoSy website for further reflection *
> --
>