Subject: Re: Need to get together
From: Warrdaddy 88 <[email-masked]>
To: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 18:30:23 -0600

Bob, i will be back on friday but i have to start a job in Manitou Springs
remodeling a coffee shop. Im sure we can meet sometime over the weekend. I
have finished Sabrina's cabin and will have the invoice to submit and i
will Re-submit the invoices from the other work so we will have them for
the meeting. It is critically urgent to upgrade the service for Sabrina's
cabin,, The wire is only rated for 30 amps the panel inside the cabin has a
40 amp , and 3-20amp breakers so you have 100 amps in breakers pulling thru
30 amp wire. Sabrina is using too much power her usage is stressing the
system and is certainly creating an electrician hazzard, i would suggest to
you if sabrina waste electricity with no regard she should be
responsible for her own power bill. The issue is the wire for the job is
$8.50 per ft and a new panel is $145.00 just for materials the total job
would cost somewhere around $2000.00 so until we see where we stand with
the work already completed im not prepared to donate that much of repair
work towards our agreement at this time. I would suggest for you to tell
Sabrina her rent is $950 that was the amount she agreed too that would off
set your cost for power and help with upgrading the service at her cabin.
That is for you to determine your best interest, i will message you on a
time for a meeting between friday and monday, Please have any paper
work pertaining to your accounts for examination so we can go thru the
numbers otherwise its no use to meet to go over accounts. i will reach out
when i return to set a time for the meeting.

thanks
tony

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 6:57 PM Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Tony , when are you going to be back ?
>
> The 3 of us need to get together and get things more business like and a
> number of issues of cash flows and responsibilities clarified .
>
> I've just been looking at the private parts of http://wp.cosy.com/  and
> http://www.residentialservices.cosy.com/ which are very stale .  I need
> to set it up so that all documents , leases , accounts , etc are in secure
> http://wp.cosy.com/admin <http://wp.cosy.com/> .
>
> --
> Bob A
>
> Peace thru Freedom
> Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
> <http://cosy.com/>
> -- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita <http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm>
> -- @CoherentSystems <https://twitter.com/CoherentSystems> --
> * CoSy* <http://cosy.com/>  The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math
> *I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to
> CoSy website for further reflection *
> --
>