Subject: Re: Really check
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: Wintress Black <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 23:33:53 -0600

| ======================== | Wed.Jun,20210623 | ======================== |
| 20210623.2209 |*

The exact accounts are NOT irrelevant . I am sitting here at */CoSy/* 
<http://cosy.com/> working thru them .
The account for CitiCard for 2019 when you were destitute and had 
destroyed a great deal of value on this property was $3725.02 as 
calculated in email 20210622.0858 
<http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y21/BA-%20Addendum%20%20%20Agreement%20to%20past%20and%20going%20forward%20,%20interim%20report%20..html>  
which is online , as this and all other relevant documents  and 
available to the court or anyone you want to involve .

I checked 2 online payments

      20191208 | ONLINE PAYMENT, THANK YOU | 300 | -8762.52 | ONLINE
    PAYMENT, THANK YOU | | | |
      20191218 | ONLINE PAYMENT, THANK YOU | 400 | -10269.82 | ONLINE
    PAYMENT, THANK YOU | | | |

Were by you , not me .  So the net at the end of 2019 for CitiCard is

    3725.02 700. 2_f -f |>| 3025.02

This is a lot of work but needed . I should be able to get thru all the 
history and transactions for 2020 , including the Rodeo , tomorrow .

I want to set up a serious meeting at time certain either Saturday or 
Sunday with Tony bringing his laptop here to reach a final resolution .

Frankly I think you are being suicidal if you have any desire to stay 
here and continue on an upward path .  There is no resolution I see that 
does not have you having to find somewhere else to live . If you involve 
Teller County , undoubtedly one of the first actions will be to declare 
the little barn you have invested so much work in ( mostly without my 
prior permission or knowledge ) unfit for habitation .

I have decided what will be done with the garage . It will be made 
livable and become a ` museum for all the books and material which is 
currently in the back room of the stable .  It will be fixed up for use 
of either paying or ` comped guests . Any mechanical or messy work will 
be moved to the stable .

The other thing I need to do tomorrow is go shopping . The cat is out of 
food .

I will go thru your further contentions as I work thru the records .  
These accounts are what the Court , if involved , will look at , But you 
will be living elsewhere by then if it gets to that in any case .

Tony has had lots of opportunities to deal with these issues as , but he 
has avoided any discussion and seemed in a hurry to leave any time he's 
been over here . The fact that he has gone ahead with so many actions 
without planning or even informing me before the fact eliminates a great 
deal of any claims he may assert . But , again , it will all be moot and 
you out if the court is involved .

I do hope we can resolve these issues and return to a productive 
relationship .   It's largely up to you .

Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

-- *| 20210623.2331 | Time between astricks subject to $1000 % hour 
/wasting our time /teriff |

On 2021-06-23 19:23, Wintress Black wrote:
> Bob, to bring up anything about the Citibank card At this point is 
> irrelevant. Out claim against you in the Teller county court has zero 
> to do with a Citibank card to which you were overpaid for the rodeo 
> and the money he borrowed on your card. He's submitted to you plenty 
> of bank documents proving how much he's paid you for that. Not 
> including the cash he's handed you during that time. Move the fuck on 
> from that please, try and focus on all the things we've repaired and 
> remodeled here on this property. Increasing your income, increasing 
> your property value, and acquiring you tenants that are faithful to 
> pay you on time. All that work was not for free. We have been told by 
> you that Tony was a partner. So we continued to put our own money into 
> these repairs and labor documenting all the while everything we've 
> done and continue to do. I guess now you figure that your so called on 
> the board of directors in Karthiks new business, you don't need us 
> now? So we can just make our exit strategy?? Hell no. It won't be that 
> easy. It would really be in your best interest to come to an agreement 
> in writing with us before this is bright to the courts in Teller 
> county. Bc rest assured that's where we are headed, to Teller county 
> courts in cripple creek. Forget the Citibank card sir, you've been 
> given bank statements and documents proving how much money you've been 
> given to settle that debt. What you've done with that money, was your 
> business, not ours. But it's been paid. So try your best to focus how 
> your either going to perjure yourself in court, or defend your claim 
> of disputing the fact that we did in fact have an agreement for living 
> here for property management services only, nothing to do with 
> maintenance and repairs, that's all completely separate.

> Subject: 	Grass
> Date: 	Wed, 23 Jun 2021 20:05:38 -0600
> From: 	Wintress Black <[email-masked]>
> To: 	Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
>
>
> And btw there are hormones in the tips of the grass, that when it's 
> cut spreads the grass like seeds that promote thicker grass to cover 
> areas that are bald and where weeds grow. So, the science of your 
> continual bitching about us keeping the landscape decent around here 
> is absurd. Anal retentive is the perfect two words to describe that 
> argument. If you choose to have knee high grass around the front of 
> your house, and for it to look like either someone ridiculously lazy 
> lives there, or that someone that lives there, doesn't give a fuck. 
> Your lions share of income, Sabrina will certainly not care to have 
> knee high grass, I can tell you that. So regardless of your personal 
> idiosyncrasies. I don't know of anyone that discourages people from 
> doing landscape on a regular basis. Much less compliment, it give any 
> thank you's for all the hard work that it  takes to do it.  And I 
> guess you know, we haven't done shit around here, expecting any thanks 
> from you, or nothing would have gotten done.