Subject: Re: agreement
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: tony poland <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 10:41:52 -0600

| 20210618.0944 |*
Tony , I resent like hell your disrespect of my priority to /get out my 
news letter yesterday /Wed.Jun,20210616 
<http://cosy.com/y21/Wed.Jun,20210616.html> which you know is my highest 
priority --  and is a /lot/ of intense work .

I said repeatedly " /this weekend/ " . But you've kept badgering .

I've converted your ` chats which I find virtually unreadable on FB , 
and not archivable to 
http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y21/Chatlog210618

That's where all documents will go to be accessible by any parties which 
may get involved , eg: court .

We have had /many/ opportunities to go thru these issues , but generally 
even when invited over here , you seem anxious to exit at the first 
cigarette break .

So we will address this today -- altho I had wanted to do things in a 
more orderly manner and meet this weekend .

KK's suggestion of a mediator is perhaps useful . But the only person I 
see reasonable for that would be Manfred .

In any case , I'm going to take a shower now . Then unpack whatever you 
say in your run-on paragraph below , and then start aggregating the 
accounts which we both agree have been woefully casual .

Perhaps we can aim at getting together here , you with your computer , 
around  1600 .

Please use email for all serious communication .

BA *| 20210618.1040 |

On 2021-06-16 21:34, tony poland wrote:
> Bob, after today the agreement between us has changed on your part 
> therefore you broke the agreement by taking an established benefit of 
> mine with no compensation. You stated "what is a verbal agreement?" 
> clearly shows you think you can just claim we had no agreement and 
> that's all it will take for you to remove me from this property. When 
> we agreed to do property MGMT for our rent we paid $250.00 per month. 
> So property MGMT. covers rent so you think i was doing all this work 
> with my own money so you could benefit from your only income while i 
> get less benefits? Bob wake up from your sleep, its not that simple 
> you are bound by law to honor the agreement all the work at my cost is 
> called sweat equity, a term im sure you have no idea of but its law, 
> it prevents unscrupulous homeowners like you from conning contractors 
> into to improving there property then one day like today comes and the 
> con artist owner tries to make him leave the property while he gains 
> all the benefits. I have all the proof i need to establish my claim, 
> so you are letting a two bit con man perswade you into a law suite 
> that i will win and try to remove me until its settled i wish you 
> would. If you do not have you numbers in order to prove your standing 
> you can not win i have planned for this day since i agreed to it, 
> Until im compensated for losing my benefit  i will not move one item 
> from that garage and i all of the repairs that were planned will not 
> go forward so you are aware you have 70 amp on a 30 amp wire for a 
> tenant. You are responsible for the proper codes to be applied to a 
> rental i have on many occasions inform you of this and have the 
> materials for the job it will be a $1000.00 dollar job maybe your new 
> partner will pay it but under the circumstance im not prepared to do 
> the work under our verbal agreement that you broke. You may want to 
> consider if the ole con man himself is worth all the legal issues that 
> will arise from your new partnership. One thing for sure i will not do 
> any repair work until this is settled so its up to you to make the 
> choice between your agreement, your livelihood or your new 
> business partner. Its apparent you are not well versed in the legal 
> issues surrounding this situation i would encourage you re search your 
> legal standing before you find your self in a civil action that will 
> not end well for you its not a game bob im smarter than you think bob 
> your not as honest and transparent as you claim but i expect that from 
> humans so i prepared for this situation from day one and you have no 
> idea what the numbers are and could not produce proof you admitted 
> that today, so let me know when you have your papers in oder i wont 
> waste time other wise no more bullshit bob. i will wait for your reply 
> if you don't want to resolve it in a timely manner then i will be 
> forced to proceed with a civil action and this is notice i plan to do so.
>
> have a good day

-- 
Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

--

May 29, 2021, 8:14 PM
You sent May 29 at 8:14 PM
So here's a serious self described ` satanist : 
https://www.westernjournal.com/report-finds-convicted-killer-decapitated-cellmate-guards-lied-cover-negligence/
XMA Header Image
Report Finds Convicted Killer Tortured and Decapitated Cellmate Right 
Under Guards' Noses
westernjournal.com

June 16 at 4:12 PM
Wed 4:12 PM
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 4:12 PM
Hey Bob when can we meet it's imperative we get 2 agreements one for 
property MGMT and repairs this issue will not go away it will become a 
legal matter so your response is critical let me know soon
You sent June 16 at 4:25 PM
As I said , this weekend .

June 16 at 5:07 PM
Wed 5:07 PM
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 5:07 PM
Trash day is tomorrow just letting you know
You sent June 16 at 5:07 PM
You sent June 16 at 5:17 PM
Which really means this evening .
All the documents concerning our relationship should be at 
http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/ which is rather stale .
XMA Header Image
Index of /ResidentialServices/Private
cosy.com

Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 5:29 PM
i have my documents those are your documents
Antonio Poland

Antonio sent June 16 at 5:29 PM
As a general rule of Colorado law, an oral contract is just as 
enforceable as a written contract. ... An unsigned written agreement may 
be evidence of an agreement between the parties. An agreement may be 
oral or implied by the parties' conduct. (Behavior of the parties is 
consistent with terms of the alleged contract.)May 3, 2017
Antonio Poland

Antonio sent June 16 at 5:30 PM
you may want to research before you think you can get out of this legaly
Antonio Poland

Antonio sent June 16 at 5:32 PM
the laws are designed for a homeowner like you letting a person like me 
repair all your problems and then evict them so its all free work i dont 
know if you realize my good friend john is a real estate attorney he has 
already advised me of my legal standing this aint my first rodeo and you 
wont win
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 5:33 PM
let me know when you have your paper work i wont waste time until you 
can prove your standing

June 16 at 5:54 PM
Wed 5:54 PM
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 5:54 PM
sweat eq·ui·ty
/swet 'ekw?de/
Learn to pronounce
nounINFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
noun: sweat equity
an interest or increased value in a property earned from labor toward 
upkeep or restoration.
"we've had to rely on sweat equity"

June 16 at 6:53 PM
Wed 6:53 PM
You sent June 16 at 6:53 PM
Why don't you just send me an email . This msgr is too clumsey & hard to 
read .
Are you better or worse off for your time here ?

Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 7:03 PM
That's a question to ask your self Bob it's simple we had an agreement 
you broke the agreement now it must be in writing to continue I have 
standing under Colorado law I will purse my legal option you really need 
to research it before you get into an area you obviously are not familer 
with it's up to you to prove your side in the court I'm the petuoner you 
will be the respondent I make the claim you dispute it and if it does 
not get resolved with in reason I will file an action no bullshit

Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 7:07 PM
Also I want to let you know in the spirit of discovery my camera at the 
barn recorded everything said today so your audio was recorded and it's 
a simple matter now to prove our agreement that you said didn't want to 
acknowledge today I will encourage you to cease and dissit any 
arrangements with other parties until this is resolved
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent June 16 at 7:09 PM
It's not a game Bob it's legal liability that you are responsible for 
and you will be held to the letter of the law I have prepared for this 
since our agreement was made it's not the first time it's happened and I 
knew not to trust anyone on this situation so I prepared

Yesterday at 11:08 AM
Thu 11:08 AM
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent Yesterday at 11:08 AM
bob did you get my email? time is ticking with this issue ignoring it 
will not make it go away. i strongly suggest you address the matter 
before its too late.
You sent Yesterday at 11:10 AM
I said this weekend . I'm busy finishing 
http://cosy.com/y21/Wed.Jun,20210616.html
XMA Header Image

Wed.Jun,20210616
cosy.com
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent Yesterday at 11:25 AM
this is more important than cosy but you decide time is of the essence i 
dont think you understand your situation the lesson your about to learn 
will be epic let me know the time and day to meet two weeks is a 
reasonable time frame so Monday starts two weeks for a resolution or you 
will face the consequences of your actions.
You sent Yesterday at 11:27 AM
If you want to deal with this bull shit tomorrow , OK . What time ? 
Bring your computer .

Yesterday at 11:44 AM
Thu 11:44 AM
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent Yesterday at 11:44 AM
I have my documents you think it's bull shit it's a serious legal issue 
unless you prove otherwise you are guilty of fraud Bob so thinks it's a 
game when you don't even pay tax on rentals or income if that is reveled 
this bullshit will be the least of your worries I'm not playing Bob your 
not in charge the game was over before it started if I file an action 
against you how will you even get to the hearing maybe your new business 
partner will take you

Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Thu 7:30 PM
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent Yesterday at 7:30 PM
I'm guessing by your ignorant responses to my messages you don't get it 
Bob. So I will lay it out one more time for you. I have proof and 
witness that you broke our agreement in an attempted fraud as defined by 
Colorado law. Not only that I'm being nice by not alerting the county of 
your tax evasion on rental tax and by not reporting your income to the 
IRS how about code enforcement? The more I think about you screaming at 
me that I owe you money the more I want to pick up the phone and report 
your evasion and I still may do so before the two weeks I don't even 
need that to win easily in court you will regret the words you said to 
me I know you think your smart Bob maybe I should let you know your not 
as smart as you think at the rate you are piling up charges I will own 
this property before this ends
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Antonio Poland
Antonio sent Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Times ticking Bob time for honesty and transparency