Subject: Re: total of work completed
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: Warrdaddy 88 <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 10:18:41 -0600

| 20210620.0924 |*
I didn't get done the accounting starting with Citibank I had hoped to 
Friday , and yesterday I was too tired .  I will today .

Please show us the agreements to the amounts for each of the items you 
cite .  And also any agreement for the use of the garage and any other 
structures .

My first item will be $15,000 for the destruction of the classic stable 
and surrounding fire damage which still remains .

I suggest we have Manfred come visit as an arbitrator .

I still am totally unclear just what triggered this decision to end our 
relationship which I believe has been mutually useful for both me and 
for your family , including Asa whose immaturity has caused many 
problems . ( I do see progress . ) Not to mention Amanda . You know you 
are much better off both with your living arrangements and financially 
than you were when you came here .

Just what agreement have I broken ?  There has been no action taken by 
me of any kind other than a request to clean sufficient space out of the 
garage for bed for occasional use . I think it has long been recognized 
that the garage needs to be cleaned up and made livable at some point in 
any case .

Note that my long published /Wasting our Time/ Tariff 
<http://cosy.com/LegacyBobAFrontPage.html> ( Middle of page , light blue 
area ) is " 16.67  $ % minute "  , $1000 per hour .

I do agree that our accounts need to reconciled . And */CoSy/* 
<http://cosy.com/>'s far more capable of it now than , and I have more 
allocatable time say , even a year ago .

I am sorry you are taking this path because surely we cannot go forward 
with such animosity . And you are exploring alternative living 
arrangements .

As I say , I will be working on precise accounting the rest of the day 
and as long as needed since I don't have a blogPost to get out this week .

Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

--  *| 20210620.1008 |

On 2021-06-20 05:21, Warrdaddy 88 wrote:
> i have attached the total of the money you owe me now that you 
> violated our agreement. when you have info to dispute the claim i will 
> meet if you want to sign a new agreement im willing as long as it 
> includes you buying me out of our previous agreement other wise when 
> the 2 week deadline expires i will file a lein on this property and at 
> the same time a civil against you. It was not wise to threaten me with 
> eviction and void our agreement now that your income is up and 
> thousands of dollars have been invested in your rental property, im 
> sure you dont mind if i leave now. let me know your plans and if you 
> plan to resolve this matter before this leads to a civil action and 
> could lead to investigations that carry jail time its a sham it had to 
> be this way but thats the choice you made now you will be held 
> accountable you had it too good i guess who could sit back wasting 
> time playing on computor and collect a living while other people 
> manage and maintain your rentals with their own money? the bigger 
> question is what moron would claim they never agreed to compensate 
> those who provide this for you? good luck with that defense the court 
> will rule against you in a very short hearing once i prove we had an 
> agreement then the only question will be if you violated the agreement 
> by threatening me with eviction so you could keep my investment and 
> render me homeless. my security camera audio proves that now the 
> question will be when will you settle the judgement. the court will 
> issue a judgment against you and i will lein this property and remain 
> here until you pay off my judgment. i hope you realize this and 
> conduct your self accordingly.and if you position is you never asked 
> me to do any work so you don't owe me you will be laughed out of 
> court. the choice is your let me know of your decision.