Subject: Really check
From: Wintress Black <[email-masked]>
To: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 19:23:02 -0600

Bob, to bring up anything about the Citibank card At this point is
irrelevant. Out claim against you in the Teller county court has zero to do
with a Citibank card to which you were overpaid for the rodeo and the money
he borrowed on your card. He's submitted to you plenty of bank documents
proving how much he's paid you for that. Not including the cash he's handed
you during that time. Move the fuck on from that please, try and focus on
all the things we've repaired and remodeled here on this property.
Increasing your income, increasing your property value, and acquiring you
tenants that are faithful to pay you on time. All that work was not for
free. We have been told by you that Tony was a partner. So we continued to
put our own money into these repairs and labor documenting all the while
everything we've done and continue to do. I guess now you figure that your
so called on the board of directors in Karthiks new business, you don't
need us now? So we can just make our exit strategy?? Hell no. It won't be
that easy. It would really be in your best interest to come to an agreement
in writing with us before this is bright to the courts in Teller county. Bc
rest assured that's where we are headed, to Teller county courts in cripple
creek. Forget the Citibank card sir, you've been given bank statements and
documents proving how much money you've been given to settle that debt.
What you've done with that money, was your business, not ours. But it's
been paid. So try your best to focus how your either going to perjure
yourself in court, or defend your claim of disputing the fact that we did
in fact have an agreement for living here for property management services
only, nothing to do with maintenance and repairs, that's all completely
separate.