Subject: Updates
From: Wintress Black <[email-masked]>
To: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 18:23:00 -0600

Hey Bob, I've got Vanderholdtz coming to tow my car out of your front
yard,  first thing in the morning. I wanted to let you know that so you
could make sure Karthik doesn't block my car in, please? Tyvm  We don't
trust any other shop, and they've been backed up this past week, is the
reason why it's been stranded there so long. It's turning over, but won't
crank. Hopefully they can do something simple, and get my car running
again. Also, I do believe my latest purchase with the point to point high
gain antenna set up does work, very well actually. If your expecting for
Sabrina to be able to connect to wifi, that will be no problem, I'll
invoice you for the cost. And one last thing, the only reason I continually
cleaned your kitchen and floors in your house is bc I was cooking in your
kitchen and eating down there. I have been cooking and cleaning,up in the
cabin we live in, for months now. So, please refrain from any unnecessary
rude and encounters with Asa, about that, thank you. And you've made no
agreements with me about cleaning anything in your house," just bc you said
so", that's what you told Asa??? Hell no, that's not how this is going to
go.