Subject: total of work completed
From: Warrdaddy 88 <[email-masked]>
To: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 05:21:11 -0600

i have attached the total of the money you owe me now that you violated our
agreement. when you have info to dispute the claim i will meet if you want
to sign a new agreement im willing as long as it includes you buying me out
of our previous agreement other wise when the 2 week deadline expires i
will file a lein on this property and at the same time a civil against you.
It was not wise to threaten me with eviction and void our agreement now
that your income is up and thousands of dollars have been invested in your
rental property, im sure you dont mind if i leave now. let me know your
plans and if you plan to resolve this matter before this leads to a civil
action and could lead to investigations that carry jail time its a sham it
had to be this way but thats the choice you made now you will be held
accountable you had it too good i guess who could sit back wasting time
playing on computor and collect a living while other people manage and
maintain your rentals with their own money? the bigger question is what
moron would claim they never agreed to compensate those who provide this
for you? good luck with that defense the court will rule against you in a
very short hearing once i prove we had an agreement then the only question
will be if you violated the agreement by threatening me with eviction so
you could keep my investment and render me homeless. my security camera
audio proves that now the question will be when will you settle the
judgement. the court will issue a judgment against you and i will lein this
property and remain here until you pay off my judgment. i hope you realize
this and conduct your self accordingly.and if you position is you never
asked me to do any work so you don't owe me you will be laughed out of
court. the choice is your let me know of your decision.