Subject: update on cabin
From: tony poland <[email-masked]>
To: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 23:00:38 -0700

Bob , giving you an update on Sabrina, Her cabinets are installed they look
nice, i added 2 Led lights for kitchen and removed the obsolete fluorescent
light plus the new cabinet doors hit the light when you opened them. i
installed her base board around half  of the cabin, i installed the cabinet
that was removed from the kitchen in the bathroom. I plan to finish some
loose ends for her on sunday to finish everything up. She is thankful for
the work and i know you want to keep her happy as do i. My car is finally
finished and is running good i apologise i have not stopped by to chat but
its been crazy on the car and other issues im gonna be in the valley for a
few days kicking off a big project i will stop over as soon as im back to
catch up on things. I glad to see a decline in the power i have rearranged
some breakers in the panel eliminated the barn and all lighting in my
cabin, sabrinas, are LED  and im working towards all lights being converted
this will help with energy cost and i have others ideas to cut it back we
can talk about later we cant have the cost that high my goal is to
eliminate waste as an electrician its a responsability you have to never
waste electricity its your goal so we will find ways to keep those cost
down. I been out of sorts for a min between the election and general crap
but im back on track im looking to spring to tighten up the property and
get things in shape for summer ok Bob see you soon

thanks