Subject: Addendum : Agreement to past and going forward , interim report .
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 08:58:11 -0600

I forgot to remove the interest charge 20191211 from the Citi account . 
The net is

      -3861.8 -136.78 2_f -f |>| -3725.02

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Agreement to past and going forward , interim report .
Date: 	Tue, 22 Jun 2021 08:47:16 -0600
From: 	Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: 	TonyPoland <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

| 20210621.1341 |*

One thing this brouhaha is doing is causing me to upgrade and extend 
accounting functions central to */CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>'s value , 
and integrate them with the history in *K*.*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/> .

My first goal is to get the CitiCard accounted in */CoSy/* 
<http://cosy.com/> .  And I had to finish integrating old *K*.*/CoSy/* 
<http://cosy.com/> on the new Box .

I had not realized you were not here until the beginning of 2019 , and 
had built without permission , but without objection to the fait 
accompli  the structure which led to the fire which left you destitute 
and caused substantial and irredeemable damage to the property 
Mon.Nov,20191111 .  I have uploaded all day notes mention you or Gail in 
2019 to 
http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y21/TonyGail_y19_mentions.txt 
<http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y21/TonyGail_y19_mentions.txt> 
. I  haven't gone thru and edited irrelevancies ,  just the whole days 
notes .

      | ======================== | Mon.Nov,20191111 |
    ======================== |
    Tony & Gail & Asa burned out of lean to / stable & RV   | 0209 | |
    0905 |
    | Red Cross here | 1043 | | 1150 | w : 220.4 | 1244 | 

I see it was Tue.May,20190528 that I asked Gail to take over from Heidi 
. *| 20210621.1439 |

| 20210622.0714 |*
I have been surprised to find that my accounting was still almost 
entirely in *K./CoSy/* thru 2019 . I have spent a great deal of time 
enhancing functionality in *4th.**/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/> to analyze 
, first of all , the CitiCard accounting .  The rest , including the 
Rodeo , will be quicker now .

I see that within about 2 weeks , rather than evicting you , I gave you 
use of my CitiCard to help you get back on your feet . the account is 
uploaded to 
http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y19/CitiCard.txt 
<http://www.cosy.com/ResidentialServices/Private/y19/CitiCard.txt> .
*| 0741 | | 0821 |*
It can be seen there were 2 payments totaling $700.00 made which I'll 
audit later along with y20 .
That leaves a net of -3861.80  for 2019 on the CitiCard .

I will hopefully be completing this accounting today or tomorrow .

You have used facilities /far/ beyond simply parking 1 trailer and using 
our water and electric .  So equating our accounts is far from simple .

It is a general principle that work done without authorization cannot be 
charged for after the fact . The vast majority of the work done and 
claimed by you falls in that category .  And some I consider to have 
/not /been in the best interest of the property . And many many items 
have been pilfered or disappeared . This include , of particular 
poignance , the very vape pipe you gave me for my birthday just days 
before the fire .  Of particular irritation , is essentially every tool 
I owned .

ALL WORK INCLUDING ANY TRIMMING OR CUTTING OF TREES MUST BE DISCUSSED 
AND SIGNED OFF ON BY ME FROM NOW ON .

The sloppiness of your work areas has long bothered .  The standards of 
this place have improved . But need to much further .

I have decided that cleaning out and organizing the garage into a decent 
work area with some accommodation for occasional guests is a near term 
priority .  The garage is NOT part of your deal .

It should be enough if I just say I want an area cleaned out for a 
friend to use . No further justification needed .

If you do not like these conditions , please let me know when you have 
alternate arrangements , and I can expect you to move out .

I will be continuing with the audit .

Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

-- *| 20210622.0845 |

-- 
Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

--