Subject: Fwd: agreement
From: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 13:41:29 -0600

Subject: 	agreement
Date: 	Wed, 16 Jun 2021 21:34:11 -0600
From: 	tony poland <[email-masked]>
To: 	Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>

> Bob, after today the agreement between us has changed on your part 
> therefore you broke the agreement by taking an established benefit of 
> mine with no compensation.
   I haven't changed anything . You are projecting .
> You stated "what is a verbal agreement?" clearly shows you think you 
> can just claim we had no agreement and that's all it will take for 
> you to remove me from this property.
  When have I ever not tried to help you when you needed it ?
> When we agreed to do property MGMT for our rent we paid $250.00 per 
> month. So property MGMT. covers rent so you think i was doing all this 
> work with my own money so you could benefit from your only income 
> while i get less benefits?
> Bob wake up from your sleep, its not that simple you are bound by law 
> to honor the agreement all the work at my cost is called sweat equity, 
> a term im sure you have no idea of but its law, it prevents 
> unscrupulous homeowners like you from conning contractors into to 
> improving there property then one day like today comes and the con 
> artist owner tries to make him leave the property while he gains all 
> the benefits. I have all the proof i need to establish my claim, so 
> you are letting a two bit con man perswade you into a law suite that i 
> will win and try to remove me until its settled i wish you would.
About the only work you have done which I requested is the well work and 
the bordering of drives .

The various things you have gone ahead on your own , including creating 
the a shelter within the old stabling area , which led to the disaterous 
fire destroying it , with /no/ discussion or authorization by me . /And 
NO mutual planning ./

I'm going to leave off disassembling of your rants now and work on the 
accounting over the years both between us and for the cash flow for the 
property .  It is only with Gail's most recent work getting solid 
tenents at reasonable rates has this place broken even .
And you know I live on significantly less money than youall do .

More later .

| ---
> If you do not have you numbers in order to prove your standing you can 
> not win i have planned for this day since i agreed to it, Until im 
> compensated for losing my benefit  i will not move one item from that 
> garage and i all of the repairs that were planned will not go forward 
> so you are aware you have 70 amp on a 30 amp wire for a tenant. You 
> are responsible for the proper codes to be applied to a rental i have 
> on many occasions inform you of this and have the materials for the 
> job it will be a $1000.00 dollar job maybe your new partner will pay 
> it but under the circumstance im not prepared to do the work under our 
> verbal agreement that you broke. You may want to consider if the ole 
> con man himself is worth all the legal issues that will arise from 
> your new partnership. One thing for sure i will not do any repair work 
> until this is settled so its up to you to make the choice between your 
> agreement, your livelihood or your new business partner. Its apparent 
> you are not well versed in the legal issues surrounding this situation 
> i would encourage you re search your legal standing before you find 
> your self in a civil action that will not end well for you its not a 
> game bob im smarter than you think bob your not as honest and 
> transparent as you claim but i expect that from humans so i prepared 
> for this situation from day one and you have no idea what the numbers 
> are and could not produce proof you admitted that today, so let me 
> know when you have your papers in oder i wont waste time other wise no 
> more bullshit bob. i will wait for your reply if you don't want to 
> resolve it in a timely manner then i will be forced to proceed with a 
> civil action and this is notice i plan to do so.
>
> have a good day

-- 
Bob A

Peace thru Freedom
Honesty enforced thru Transparency ,
<http://cosy.com/> 	
-- [email-masked] -- Bob Armstrong Vita 
<http://www.cosy.com/BobA/vita.htm> --
*/CoSy/* <http://cosy.com/>The Shortest Path from the Chip to the Math

/I reserve the right to post all communications I receive or generate to 
CoSy website for further reflection /

--