Subject: accounts not accurate
From: tony poland <[email-masked]>
To: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 03:16:17 -0600

Bob, i gave you copies of my bank statements with all the transfers to your
account, and the total is far different from your accounting. i would not
trust cosy to set my clock, you cant seem to retrieve documents when you
need them and they are not accurate when you can find them. your email  to
me shows how delusional you are, Please for the record i will not leave
here until you pay me my investment, you have no clue of the law it does
not work the way you think, but its not my interest to inform you of your
lacking. The county court judge will be the mediator i will be the
plaintiff and you will be the defendant in case your unclear. I don't put
any faith in what a unscrupulous homeowner has to say you have no
credibility. Nothing will stop me filing a civil action against you and if
you had any clue of Colorado law you would know you can't win so say what
you want your responses to the issue sound to me like you are an entitled
liberal that thinks someone owes you. You have no idea how to be a landlord
and you're ignorant about the laws governing this situation. Do you even
know what the law requires to condemn a dwelling? i didt think so but you
can call code enforcement if you like i'm sure sabrina's electrical service
wire would be of interest your concern should be the IRS and the short term
rental tax collector, but i'm sure you know it all Bob. When you are sworn
in under oath and i ask you 3 questions you will either perjure yourself or
validate my claim. I suggest you redo your accounts because CITI bank is
incorrect and that has nothing to do with the claim im gonna file it won't
be admissible in court anyway but waste your time Bob your gonna be held
accountable mark my word don't waste my time with ignorant emails any more
i don't plan to meet with you at all i plan to file a lien on this property
the same day i file the civil action against you next friday is the deadline

have a good day