Subject: agreement
From: tony poland <[email-masked]>
To: Bob Armstrong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 21:34:11 -0600

Bob, after today the agreement between us has changed on your part
therefore you broke the agreement by taking an established benefit of mine
with no compensation. You stated "what is a verbal agreement?" clearly
shows you think you can just claim we had no agreement and that's all it
will take for you to remove me from this property. When we agreed to do
property MGMT for our rent we paid $250.00 per month. So property MGMT.
covers rent so you think i was doing all this work with my own money so you
could benefit from your only income while i get less benefits? Bob wake up
from your sleep, its not that simple you are bound by law to honor the
agreement all the work at my cost is called sweat equity, a term im sure
you have no idea of but its law, it prevents unscrupulous homeowners like
you from conning contractors into to improving there property then one day
like today comes and the con artist owner tries to make him leave the
property while he gains all the benefits. I have all the proof i need to
establish my claim, so you are letting a two bit con man perswade you into
a law suite that i will win and try to remove me until its settled i wish
you would. If you do not have you numbers in order to prove your standing
you can not win i have planned for this day since i agreed to it, Until im
compensated for losing my benefit  i will not move one item from that
garage and i all of the repairs that were planned will not go forward so
you are aware you have 70 amp on a 30 amp wire for a tenant. You are
responsible for the proper codes to be applied to a rental i have on many
occasions inform you of this and have the materials for the job it will be
a $1000.00 dollar job maybe your new partner will pay it but under the
circumstance im not prepared to do the work under our verbal agreement that
you broke. You may want to consider if the ole con man himself is worth all
the legal issues that will arise from your new partnership. One thing for
sure i will not do any repair work until this is settled so its up to you
to make the choice between your agreement, your livelihood or your new
business partner. Its apparent you are not well versed in the legal issues
surrounding this situation i would encourage you re search your legal
standing before you find your self in a civil action that will not end well
for you its not a game bob im smarter than you think bob your not as honest
and transparent as you claim but i expect that from humans so i prepared
for this situation from day one and you have no idea what the numbers are
and could not produce proof you admitted that today, so let me know when
you have your papers in oder i wont waste time other wise no more bullshit
bob. i will wait for your reply if you don't want to resolve it in a timely
manner then i will be forced to proceed with a civil action and this is
notice i plan to do so.

have a good day